Gisselle, for the most part, good coding. A couple of points: First, there are no hyphens in real DNA, so you shouldn't have included them here. Made it a little too easy for your decoder. Second, you have uracils in your DNA. Uracils (U) are only in RNA. Otherwise, well done.
Here is my decode for reference:
DNA: CGTAUGTACCAAGGGTGAAATACTGAATATAACGTCATCCGC RNA: GCAUACAUGGUUCCCACUUUAUGACUUAUAUUGCAGUAGGCG Codons: AUG GUU CCC ACU UUA UGA CUU AUA UUG CAG UAG (start) I want pizza because it is time to eat. (stop)
I want pizza because it is time to eat.
ReplyDeleteYes Alisha that is correct!
DeleteWell done on the decode, Yogi.
DeleteGisselle, for the most part, good coding. A couple of points: First, there are no hyphens in real DNA, so you shouldn't have included them here. Made it a little too easy for your decoder. Second, you have uracils in your DNA. Uracils (U) are only in RNA. Otherwise, well done.
Here is my decode for reference:
DNA: CGTAUGTACCAAGGGTGAAATACTGAATATAACGTCATCCGC
RNA: GCAUACAUGGUUCCCACUUUAUGACUUAUAUUGCAGUAGGCG
Codons: AUG GUU CCC ACU UUA UGA CUU AUA UUG CAG UAG
(start) I want pizza because it is time to eat. (stop)